This page will publish the different Notices on the open selection process that are issued by the Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre - Spanish Royal Mint (FNMT-RCM).
In all the open processes it is necessary to complete the application form for the selective tests. This may either be downloaded from this page or requested from either of the Corporate addresses of the FNMT-RCM.
Below follows a suggested form, template, resolution or allegations document. This proposal can be downloaded from this page or obtained from any of the FNMT-RCM head offices.
To accredit that you are an official or permanent civil servant in active service, from the Public State Sector Departments or Organs defined under Art. 21.3 of Law 36/2014 of 26 December, you must present a certificate issued by the corresponding Staff Register, or by the HR Manager of the Department or Entity to which you belong, in the case of staff not listed on a Staff Register.
Below is a standard form, PROVIDED AS AN EXAMPLE, with the minimum amount of data that the certification must include. Notwithstanding subsequent checks, any certificates completed using the example or not submitted on official Department or Organisation paper WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.
Interpretation of the Joint Commitee on the agreement on bonuses in Public Job Offers (OEP for its acronym in Spanish) and Employment Offers for Civil service or established public service sector workforce assigned to Public Departments or Bodies of the Public Sector (OEPA for its acronym in Spanish) (PDF 236KB)
Once the application form has been filled, it should be delivered to either of the FNMT-RCM facilities (Madrid or Burgos). Applications sent via fax or e-mail will not be considered.
- Madrid facility: C/ Jorge Juan 106 (Phone: (+34) 91 566 6775 / 6785 / 6835)
- Burgos facility: Av. Costa Rica 2
- Applications may also be submitted online by clicking this link. An e-certificate will be required.
Depending on the job in question and the relevant Notice of employment opportunities, a request may be made for additional documentation. Please read carefully the conditions relating to each Notice, and the document on the selection process that accompanies each offer.
Any other queries on the selection process may be found in the following section on frequently asked questions.
The following documentation is included for all open selection processes:
- Prevention Manual: This manual consists of two parts. The first part is common to all the selection processes and will be required in all of them. With regard to the contents of the second part, each public announcement will determine which units of it will be required.
- By-laws of the public business entity Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre-Real Casa de la Moneda.
- 11th Joint Agreement of the Fábrica Nacional de la Moneda y Timbre-Real Casa de la Moneda.
- Programme for Equality of the Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre-Real Casa de la Moneda.