Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
1 - Introduction
The Fabrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre - Real Casa de la Moneda (FNMT-RCM) has developed during the course of its existence a series of values that form the basic framework for the implementation of its products and services for the general public. These values are:
- Security: All the Corporation's activities are based on integrated security, which is applied to the production processes, the products, the treatment of information and to its plant and personnel.
- Professionalism: The commitment to honest, responsible and efficient performance in following its course of action focused on the achievement of excellence.
- Quality: The FNMT-RCM has a commitment to quality that governs the Corporation's daily activity, covering and meeting the needs of the ultimate users of our products and services and promoting the practice of ongoing improvement.
- Confidentiality: All corporate personnel practice criteria of discretion and caution in the treatment of information and in their communications with third parties.
- Sustainable Growth: This is understood to be industrial development in a manner compatible with the environment and with environmentally friendly policies.
- Technological Upgrading: Intended to equip the FNMT-RCM products and services with the newest and optimum technological upgrades and in accord with the funds available for R&D&I.
- The assurance of collaboration with public administrations and agencies: So as to provide companies and citizens with the most favourable conditions for access to the public services related to the activity of the FNMT-RCM.