- The FNMT-RCM reserves the right to reproduce, distribute, transform, publish, maintain, correct errors, cede, sell, rent, loan and any other intellectual or industrial property right that belongs to it, regarding the content of its web site. The exercise of the above rights is prohibited to third parties, regardless of the means or manner in which they are produced, without prior written authorization from the FNMT-RCM.
The web site of the FNMT-RCM is governed by Spanish law and is protected by both the Spanish and the international law on intellectual and industrial property. The content of this web site: text, pictures, signs, graphics, etc. is given the consideration of a computer program and the entire Spanish legislation currently in force is applicable.
- The FNMT-RCM will accept no responsibility for technical problems, mechanical failures or viruses in the computer systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the computer equipment produced during connection to the Internet, whether via the web site of the FNMT-RCM or via third party web sites.
Likewise, the FNMT-RCM will not be responsible for any breach related to intellectual or industrial property that any user of this site might commit.
- The FNMT-RCM (web site) may contain links to web pages or to portals operated by third parties. The FNMT-RCM reserves the right to accept suggestions made by visiting users regarding new links. Acceptance of these suggestions will not entitle the persons who have made them with any rights whatsoever.
The FNMT-RCM recognizes that the intellectual and industrial property rights of the pages linked to this web site belong to their respective authors and owners. Upon request of any of the authors or owners, the link or links will be removed as soon as possible.
The FNMT-RCM will not be responsible for the contents of the linked pages nor does it necessarily share or promote any of the opinions or ideas expressed therein.
- The FNMT-RCM complies with the regulations in force in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations [REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, of 27 April 2016-RGPD], Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other related regulations in force.
- The FNMT-RCM reserves the right to modify the content and the elements included in its web site, without any need for prior notification, whenever they consider it opportune, in keeping with the performance of their services.
- Users of the FNMT-RCM web site may download, view and print information contained on the page in question solely for personal, non-commercial purposes.
It is forbidden to place or transmit any illicit, threatening, slanderous, libellous, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or blasphemous material, or any material that could constitute or induce behaviours that could be classified as a crime, cause third party liability, or break any law.
- The denomination of Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre-Royal Spanish Mint, the logotype of the crowned "M", the brands on our products and services are trademarks that have been duly registered by the FNMT-RCM. Moreover they have been created in-house, and thus they constitute intellectual property rights belonging to this Company.
- For any issues that may arise in relation to the content, commercial activities, products and services included in this page the laws applicable will be the Spanish legislation. The Law Courts of Madrid (capital) will likewise be competent, with express renunciation by the user of any other jurisdiction he might be entitled to.